Watching porn is really a rite of passage for most men. It begins with several visuals, like that proverbial Playboy magazine a group of friends passes around well before they are old enough to learn what it all means. Eventually a man discovers the visual and aural stimulation of moving video, and that often begins a lifelong love of porn. In fact, the sore penis that results from far too much porn watching might become a man’s first foray into figuring out good penis care.
But when a man begins to enjoy pleasure with someone outside of the screen, he is frequently disappointed by the vast gulf between what porn teaches him and what really happens in the bed room. For the uninitiated, here are a few things to never actually be prepared to translate from the screen to the bedroom.
1) Perfect bodies. All of the participants in a porn video are generally very young and healthy. And when they aren’t, the video producers use tricks of camera angles and lighting to cover any flaws. The result may be the belief that a woman should look a certain way, and a guy should too. That may definitely result in disappointment in the bedroom.
2) Instant hardness. Men in porn are very rarely observed in a flaccid state. As soon as a woman walks across the screen, they are hard enough to crush diamonds. The truth is that most porn productions work with a ‘fluffer’ – a female whose only job is to get a man hard before he walks onscreen. What is apparently ‘instant’ really is just an illusion.
3) She gets off fast. Women in porn seem to feel as if every touch is orgasmic, plus they appear to have numerous orgasms throughout one session. The truth is very different. Women usually require a very specific type of stimulation, for much more than simply a few seconds, to get turned on – much less to get off.
4) Noise, noise, noise! A porn video is filled with aural stimulation, which is part of why most guys love it so much. And who wouldn’t? The problem is that women aren’t really going to make noises like that between the sheets. Sure, 한국야동 might be enthusiastic and make some noise, however the sounds in a porn film won’t likely be replicated in the bed room.
5) Money shots. Here’s an interesting stat: porn actors ejaculate somewhere apart from the vagina 81 percent of the time. Most of the time they do it on her behalf body or most commonly, her face. The thing is that 80 percent of ladies in real life report not liking that particular move. So unless she approves beforehand, don’t expect to replicate this.
6) Crazy moves. Remember the ‘fluffer’ and the illusion she creates? The same thing is true of a female who can do wild things in porn, like anal sex without any preparation, or double penetration. In each case, the problem has been prepped and carefully coordinated off-camera. Again, don’t be prepared to replicate things like this!
Staying ready for the real thing
Those things a man craves from porn films may not happen just as he wants them to. However, there are several things he can definitely control, which includes having a quite handsome penis that’s primed and prepared to please a partner. A man can achieve this with an excellent penis health crï¿½me (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, that is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Choose a crï¿½me that contains L agrinine, an amino acid that supports increased blood flow, in addition to vitamin A, which fights against aging along with penis odors. Numerous excellent nutrients and vitamins should be blended into a Shea butter emollient for probably the most moisturizing po